Wednesday, February 04, 2009

melayu...malay...watever!

hola...

what do u guys think bout a "poyo" guy?for me,most of the time they just annoying.most of us do become poyo sometimes,tapi please jgn mempoyokan sgt kepoyoan tu!

well,there was 1 guy seated behind me masa one of my friend's wedding.after akad nikah,the tok kadi went out from the house,he need to go for another wedding i guess.this guy,with his blonde hair (which is so ugly to be pair with his typical malay face) and a bit of british accent,asking the girl next to him,"what is tok kadi?"
ooooo,pleaseeeeeeee!ada gak org mcm ni ek!to be fair,maybe dia baru blk dari uk lepas dok sana 20 tahun.tapi ko mmg x blaja agama ke?

mybrainwave:melayu/malay sometime mmg loser,useless,lazy,hampeh...or anyting u wanna call them...i myself partyly ashamed to be malay.but i still admitt i'm malay...and the best i can do,to change myself...jgn la plak "i sound stupid when i speak malay!"...then u are stupid,i guess!

No comments: