Thursday, November 20, 2008

work,work,work!


hola....!

hi everybody.once again i'm totaly ignored my blog for weeks...i know my blog not as good as others,but i just love to read other blog when i'm free,which makes my hands itchy to jot down few words of my own on this page.

this few weeks i got the chance to c/out (phrase that we use to sign out our paperwork e.g. IRCs,MR1) my very 1st major mode.RSEP Mod as we called it.an enhancement mod on rudder system of the 737,if u would like to know...it's a good experience but very tiring...and of course very stressfull ;p lucky it's only 3 a/c for me to do.why? bcos at the end of each mod,u gonna have the wait and see period,whether the a/c that u worked on is doing well "on air"...so far,mqp,mqq and mqn haven't got any report on the system :p alhamdulillah!!!!
(if guys flying with MAS, u dun have to worry whether i've worked on the a/c or not...coz sure i worked on them b4,hehehe) in LAE Firdaus you trust!!!

bla bla bla....i'm tired.i wanna have some rest.juz work on APU defect 2day!
chowz....................

No comments: