Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i like the way you thinking!

hola...
here's one of my fav joke...very funny!


Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question.
- "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun how many would be left?"
- "None" replied Johnny, "cause the rest would fly away".
- "Well the answer is four" said the teacher, "but I like the way you are thinking".
Little
Johnny says, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women
eating ice cream cones in a shop, one was licking her cone, the second
was biting the cone and the third was sucking the cone, which one is
married?"
- "Well" said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone? "
- "No", said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking!" .

cheers

No comments: