Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 goals!?

Hola,

It's already end of January,and i was like,did i started to work towards my 2012 wish?i did but at a very slow pace.why not write it down here and let's see how i can achieve it by Dec ...

1) Get my B2 part-66 license!
This would be my wish since 2008 which i'm too lazy+busy to study n sit for the exam.better that attitude dude or i'll be damned!!!

2)Airbus 330 certified
It's been a year since my course,and i'm not done with the work schedule yet!sighhh!!!money money money!

3) Get fit!
My short term target would be running 5km and then 10km Run.hopefully i can join any adventure race by end of the year,like those days....those were the days -_- (i'm working on this n should lose maybe 5kg by end feb)

4) Swimming
What?yes,i dunno how to swim.my target to take the swimming class and make sure i can swim confidently by this year!dunno where should i go for class,sunway or kelana jaya

Well these are my main goal for the year 2012.hopefully i will work hard for it and achieve them before 2013,amin!

No comments: