Sunday, February 24, 2008

20 days

hola...

2o days since last i posted here.along that period,many things happen.we have Le Tour de Langkawi,which i didn't get to watch much.1 of my friend sat for the oral...and passed.congratz to shahir...and the most important thing is,the so called PM dismissed the parliament on the 13th February 2008,just 1 day after he strongly denied any rumours on that.you call that lying or just another political gimmics?(i just hate the way he answer the reporter question!)

well,enough said my friends...time for us to vote and choose our leader.but 1st,did you guys register already?hahaha...dun talk bout voting if u not even registered!for me,i thought that i didn't make it as i only registered my name on last december @ post office.the lady told me i'm not going to make it if the election is on march,cause it takes 3 month for them to put your name in voter's registry...so efficient laaa SPR.i did check my name last few weeks but not in the list.but just few days ago,i checked again,there i get my name on the screen.i guess im going back to SP to vote...

which side will i vote?u can ask SPR later laaa...

p/s: my oral date is 28th february...i'm on study mode now!

No comments: