Wednesday, October 24, 2007





hola...

i have a really bad experience coming back to malaysia!its just....sux!damn it.

1st,my flight from ams-kul was on friday.so i went to get the klm 6pm flt edi-ams that morning.and just bcos this lady is sooo undertrain(or just stupid i may say),i couldn't get my seat on that flt eventho there are seats available.this cost me my flt back to kul.

the next day,i tried again,since i already checked that its still got about 30seats...this time i managed to check-in.the only bad thing is my flt ams-kul is not confirm,since i missed yesterday flt,and there are 4 seats overbooked.well,if u think that's bad,it get worse when i arrived in ams,i found out my luggage didn't came along.wtf!!!i checked with the service desk,they said there is no bag had been check-in with me.since i have no time to argue,and the lady in ams is at no fault,i just made a report of missing bags and carry on to MH check in counter.
guess what,it get worse cos not only the flt is fully booked,even 1st class seat is full(i thot of asking the captain to upgrade me :p)...and there is 1 guy from penang who also on standby,with his family,5 of them...they'd been there since day b4.damn it!i can say i already lose hope to get that saturday flt to go back to kul,and plan to stay 1 night in ams.but if u never stop praying,He will help u!just 1/2hour b4 the flt,the station manager called me and said there is seat for me to check-in.im so thankful and straight away check in and ran like mad to the boarding gate,hahah!by the way,the guy's son who need to go back for exam also get a seat,while the other has to stay and wait for 2morrow flt.sorry!

now u must be wonder,what the hell the servisair banner doing up there.No!im not advertising their services...just wanna let u know,their service sux!just be more careful if u come across to deal with their staff.

i want ma bag!

dosh

No comments: