Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm back...

Hola...

guys,been long time i've been missing from here.now i'm back to make use if this blog to express myself,or u can just say fill up my free time.(actually,this just a distraction from my study!)

for the past few months,a lot of things happened to me.
first,i got my LWTR.(what the hell is LWTR?find it urself)
then,i got engaged to my luvly nurul.

well,thats 2 main event in my life that i can share.

and as for today,i just finish my type course 737-400 Radio...we're so lucky to get it.i had to cancel my trip to Beijing and my Instrument LWTR exam to attend the course,but its worth the sacrifices.i changed date n destination to Jakarta at the end of this month,after my Instrument exam.

for liverpool fans,we got fernando torres as the new player to help us win the premiership...i hope this young lad is the one to fill the striker role that we've been looking for the past decade.and i really believe torres is up to the challenge in premiership,with his talent and skills.

walk on...

No comments: